Tuesday, January 18, 2011

WHAT IF?

My mind was in an inquisitive state recently and I just started asking myself questions beginning with, “What if?”

For example, “What if we were all one, big soul before thebig bang’?” Would that mean we were once not separated? Could that be the reason scientists are searching (and have been for a hundred years) for the answer to the unification theory?

Perhaps we recognize ourselves in others because we were once them. Psychiatrists claim that we see in others a reflection of ourselves. Maybe this relates to more than personality. Perhaps it is recognition of a soul connection.

Ancient teachings say that we became individuated souls. From what? It must have been one, ginormous soul. Did it all become individuated or did some of it remain in a huge conglomeration to take care of the rest of us? If this is the case, are the parts as big as the whole, or does it even matter?

If that were true, and I am not saying it is – I am just speculating, could that be how we were created from God’s image?

What if we were all one, big soul? That would mean that you are me and I am you. How could I be against you, knowing that? How could you be against me with this understanding? Could this be the ancient truth that will bring peace to the planet?

What if…


Infinite Blessings from your Infinite Angels.


© 2011 Dr. Shanimah Leal Ra, PhD.
Clinical Hypnotherapist, Forensic Hypnotist,
Angel Therapy Practitioner®
www.321relaxhealingtherapy.com
www.myinfiniteangels.com
Shanimah777@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment