Monday, June 27, 2011

WE ARE ONE

We all are searching for something. It is the process of evolution. I have studied and searched almost all of my life, from the time that I was two years old for that which I could not see or hear or touch, but that I know is there. I never quit searching.

Although I am very intuitive and psychically aware, it is only recently that I feel the shift inside that tells me that I have the answer – for me. You may know that already or you may feel that it is yet to come.

This was a very subtle shift – almost imperceptible, that I know that we are one. We are both the creator and created. We are in the middle of our thoughts, feelings, and desires. It is different to think about this intellectually; to say affirmations and wish peace for the world. It is quite another to know in your mind and body, in your heart and soul that we are one.

We are all thoughts creating more thoughts. We are consciousness (created by God) impressing upon the thinking stuff (created by God) of the Universe. If you impress good thoughts upon the thinking stuff; it responds back to you with good. If you impress anything else, that will come back to you as well. If you focus upon tragedy in the media, you will find more of that coming into your life. If you focus upon cancer awareness, you will find more and more friends and loved ones (or even yourself) with disease.

Conversely, if you focus upon health, wealth, and love, you will find more and more of that in your life. It behooves all of us to direct our focus and concentration toward what we want to bring into our lives and allow only the good into our thinking field. This does not mean that there will no longer be tragedy in the world, but there will no longer be so much tragedy in your personal world.

Ask your Infinite Angels to help you to learn to redirect your focus and concentrate upon the best in your life. You will soon find your life getting better and better!

Infinite Blessings from your Infinite Angels.

© 2011 Dr. Shanimah Leal Ra, PhD.
Clinical Hypnotherapist, Forensic Hypnotist,
Angel Therapy Practitioner®
www.321relaxhealingtherapy.com
www.myinfiniteangels.com
Shanimah777@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment