Monday, October 11, 2010

PRAYERS

Why is it that sometimes our prayers are answered and sometimes they aren’t? What makes a good prayer? Aren’t all prayers good?

I have asked questions like these from the time that I was very young. I want my prayers to be answered the way I think they should be all the time. It is okay with me if I am selfish. If I ran the Universe, that is the way I would make the rules. Does God love me when I get what I pray for and not love me when I get something that I don’t want?

What follows are some conclusions that I have come to from personal experience and from watching those around me.

First of all, I have found that sometimes our prayers are not answered because they are incomplete. What I mean by that is that there seems to be essential power factors that amplify the act of praying. Whether you are praying by rote, which are sometimes called canned prayers, or praying spontaneously, an important thing to remember is to feel your prayer. The more you can feel your prayer answered and feel the gratitude in your heart, the quicker you will have it.

This is the basic premise that author, Stuart Wilde, teaches in his book The Trick to Money is Having Some. So, if you are working on financial prosperity and praying to be more abundant in that respect, just remember a time when you felt abundant. That is the trick, the feeling of prosperity, wealth, healing, academic excellence, or whatever you are attempting to create. You must feel as if you already have it.

This is a paradox, I know, but you can do it. You can even transfer your feelings into other prayers. In other words, you can think of a time when you felt powerful or satisfied – like, remembering a time when you won the spelling be in third grade or made the touchdown in high school. When you have created those feelings as intensely as possible, begin imaging your health, wealth, or warm relationships. Create more good from the good that you have already experienced.

If it is difficult to remember a good feeling, ask Archangel Chamuel to help you find your good, powerful, or peaceful feelings. Ask Archangel Zadkiel to help you learn to recognize your good feelings so you can build more good upon them. Any and all of your Infinite Angels are awaiting your call to assist you with creating more good in the world.

More on technical factors that I have learned about prayers next week.

Blessings.

You can find out more and view my websites at www.321relaxhealingtherapy.com and www.myinfiniteangels.com

No comments:

Post a Comment